Uve di Marte Wine
Rosè wine obtained by red grapes of Montepulciano white-wine fermentated, harvested by hand in 15Kg cases in the first week of October.
The bunches are carefully selected before destemming, the fermentation takes place in steel thermo-controlled winemakers at low temperatures and then aged for 6 months in bottles before being put on the market.
The colour is soft rose with bright tinges and carnation aroma, roses buds and fresh fruit that will make pleasant your summer days.
- Grapes:Montepulciano + Shiraz
- Plants age:4 years
- Training system:Guyot
- Production area:the hills of Castiglione in Teverina municipality
- Altitude:200 mt/absl
- Resting area:hills
- Yield per vince:0,9 - 1 kg
- Vintage period:from second week of September and the first of October
- Vinification:destemming, alcoholic fermentation, short maceration at the end of fermentation.
- Ageing: in bottles for 6 months.